CALL TODAY TO SEE IF YOU QUALIFY FOR A FREE ANALYSIS
Without an Energy Audit or whole home analysis all the energy work done in your home is guess work. An Energy Audit tells us exactly what and where the issues are in a house. An Energy Audit assures that when you invest your money to increase the efficiency of your home it is spent in a prioritized order.
* An Energy Audit reveals the places that allow air to move in and out of your home causing your heating and air conditioning costs to be higher than they should be.
* An Energy Audit reveals just how much insulation is in your basement, attic and walls. It more importantly reveals ares that may not be insulated properly or missed areas completely.
* An Energy Audit reveals the quality of the duct work in your home. More important than the heating and cooling unit is the way the duct work was installed in the house. Was the size correct, were the angles properly fitted, are there enough returns to balance supply and return air, is the duct work sealed to make a closed chamber?
* Simply by taping and sealing the duct work in your home you can immediately increase the airflow of your heating and cooling system as much as 20-30% and change the comfort level of your home completely.
* An Energy Audit should be done before any remodeling, window or door changes, heating or air conditioning replacements, and before your buy or sell a house!
Why do the Energy Audit NOW? The Home Performance with Energy Star Program has incentives and/or rebates to take care of Audit Cost as well as some of the upgrades. Residents of Kansas City, Missouri can take advantage of Energyworks KC rebates as well. All in all totaling over $2000 worth of rebates directly to you!!
The three stage Energy Audit process:
Stage 1: The Comprehensive Whole Home Analysis- takes 3-4 hours and evaluates your home as 1 whole operating system.
Stage 2: The Certified Energy Analyst will take all the data gathered from your home, including digital images, infrared or thermal images, and measurements and put a detailed, prioritized report together for you and your home. The Analyst will go over with you, in person, the "scope of work" or the prioritized items to help decrease your overall utility usage and increase your comfort.
Stage 3: Once you have completed at least one of the items from the "scope", the analyst will return and perform the Post Test. This is a verification analysis and is used by the agencies to make sure that the work was completed with quality and safety.
CALL TODAY to get details or answer any questions 816-803-0419 or firstname.lastname@example.org